Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
[Alyca and Miriah's Car - Justin Would Keep the Glass Slipper for Himself]

Just how far back does the memory eraser go exactly? Magdonald's but not the the car chase? Does he still have that promise to dance with Alyca?

"Huh? Nggh." Justin says groggily as he wakes up. He rubs his eyes and yawns, just before he whirls around and for three seconds gives Miriah a death glare that could pierce lead. It lasts just long enough to remember who the hell he's staring at. "Oh. Sorry. Oh crap, I fell asleep in the car. I'm sorry, gu- girls." Oh man, is that embarrassing! Why does he taste mint? That's not important, he was just rude again. "I won't look to groggy for the party will I?"

((I'm actually really pleased how well Shizuo matches Justin's description. A few years and they wouldn't look too different.))
[Alyca and Miriah's Car - Justin, The Person You Don't Want As An Enemy]

Yep! Justin should remember MagDonalds and his promise but nothing after that!

"Gah!"

Miriah squeaks as she is startled and clumsily bumps her head on the roof of the car! By the time Justin relaxes, she looks like she's just about ready to hightail it to the other side of the city.

She totally had it coming, though.

Alyca childishly giggles at the pair!

"If you look groggy, Justin, you'll fit right in. Loads of business people show up at these parties only if they have to and they're always either bored-looking or drowsy-looking."

"I would've woken you up earlier but you looked so peaceful in your sleep."