Found a couple of clarification issues with Changing Jobs.

Nowhere in the text does it state what level the character is considered after changing jobs and/or gaining levels in a new job. This could imply a few things, and though I make some obvious assumptions it should be clear. Examples would be helpful. (throughout the book in fact)

Some possible interpretations of Changing Job:

A) The character is considered level 1 of the new job, and is considered so for experience purposes, evening out as they approach the level of their comrades who have not changed jobs.

B)The character enters the new job at the next level the player would have gained had they advanced with their current job. E.g. Tidus changes class from Thief 9 to Black Mage, gains 1 level and becomes a Black Mage 10 with access to the associated magic. (I assume this is not your intention... but maybe it is?)

C) The character enters the new job at level 1 and gains experience using their TOTAL level.

D) The character changes back to a job they had before, so they begin again at level 1 of that job, gaining benefits for running its' course twice.

E) The character changes back to a job they had before, and continues as though the level of the job were the same as when they left it.

(All of these seem pretty standard judgement calls, but I admit I'm not 100% on a few of them.)

As an additional note to the document as a whole, the formatting is very difficult to read. Splitting the page into two columns would be more appropriate for your text, which is also bold and a little bulky, combined with the line-spacing it's taking up more space than you want or need. If you switch to something cleaner you can make the document much much easier to navigate. Use of terminology is not completely standardized or indexed well either. Underlining, italicizing or otherwise synching important terms, or bolding them (probably impractical with your font) would help alot. If you need assistance with this, I can give feedback, or even be willing to assist you personally if you are willing to disclose an email or something to get in touch. *I am a graphic designer by trade raised by technical writers and editors, which is maybe why I can't let this pass. My excuse.

Also, is the current version the one on the front page? I couldn't find further updates and I get the feeling you've made changes since then.