1. - Top - End - #1325
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Flare laughed. "And, of course, anything you two say to each other should be discounted."

"Well, it's what they said, sort of. Don't worry, though." Blades smiled at Gak. "There's still room for talkin' about various ways to cause things to bleed from the most places in the least time! 'N... What is it ya do, exactly?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Gak
    Gak smiled.
    "Oh, I'm just a simple teacher. I'm here to take over for the teacher who's retiring this year."
    "Perfect, this place needs more edumacation."

Arvadraa goes about following her own advice and ignores Stellar. "What do you teach?" She asks politely.

"Knowing all magic is theoretically possible. Mastering it isn't."
    "Starswirl the Bearded managed it. And T-"

"Is that a bit of green in your coat, Stellar?"

"Tch. Please. Force and enhancement are my pastiche and I like it."

"So much for diversity." Feel the love.

"I guess my way is more pleasant than the forceful way," remarked Night Jewel. "Oh well, enjoy your rest."

With that, she set about examining the piece of metal she'd retrieved. She sniffed it, poked it with her tools a bit, then tried sticking a magnet to it.
    ((Zaros is going to be out for a few in-universe hours, probably waking up around the time the rest of them do. So Jewel can run amok as she pleases.))
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-12-02 at 07:03 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left