Q133. Can you attack with two different weapons without Two-Weapon Fighting?

If I'm a fighter with BAB +6/+1, and therefore two attacks, can I make my first attack with one weapon in one hand, and the second attack with the other weapon in the other hand? (Ignoring Monk Flurry.)

Q134A. Does teleporting conserve orientation?

If you need a specific example, consider a Conjurer with Abrupt Jaunt ACF standing in front of a barrel placed against a wall, looking forward at the barrel and wall. Can he Jaunt on top of the barrel orientated the opposite way that he was, and therefore be facing outwards towards the rest of the room, or must he end up with the same relative orientation, and therefore be staring at the wall?

Q134B. Does Abrupt Jaunt conserve momentum?

Same question, but for momentum. If you need to jump across a 20' chasm but are only confidant in jumping 10', could you run, jump, and Jaunt forward 10' in mid-air (immediate action), coming out of the Jaunt with the same momentum you had going in, and therefore clear the distance?

Q134C. Does Abrupt Jaunt end the interrupted move action?

One last variant on the previous -- you want to charge someone, but there's a 5' wall between you. Can you begin the charge, activate Abrupt Jaunt right as you reach the wall to teleport past it (immediate action), and continue your charge?