1. - Top - End - #959
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: The Culture explores 40K II: Now With 100% more Fanfiction

Yea, they wouldn't be able to open doors, or use their communications network, or find people using terminals, or anything.

Though, if a Contact or Special Circumstances operative has really good training and lots of experience, they should start to notice that Eldar body language is wayyyyy more subtle than most human types of body language; they might have to gland something to be able to notice as many details to learn the subtleties. At the very least, they should probably pick up on the fact that 'There seems to be a lot of body language subtext to terms and communication that I am not understanding. Can I have some help learning this?'

Saying that would be a huuuge surprise to the Eldar; the fact that they would pick up on it, and the Imperium of Man hasn't (in millenia of dealing with the Eldar) can help them figure out that The Culture is different...

If you wanna get a handle on Eldar Craftworld civilian society, read the first few chapters of Path of the Warrior. It's actually... really really similar to several parts of The Culture in a lot of ways (well, the civilian / artistic side of their life)...

Jseah: Did you get my recent emails? Is that helping?
    Last edited by Gavinfoxx; 2012-12-04 at 12:45 AM.