1. - Top - End - #1337
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] Bridle Shores 90210-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XIII

Vampony Fracas

And so Sandy was taken away where Zephyr began to drain and spit his foul blood while the other five vamponies bit into Sandy sending his body into euphoric bliss and stimulating his body to recover, their venom filling him. Sandy would be in beyond heavenly transcendence, it was very silly.
    --

"I don't think you have to worry about reaching Spectre, he'll come to you, he was passed that point when I last saw him. He's a predictable fool. Best you set up your defenses, traps, make here your most advantageous."
    Zippity Do replied to Daniel and Silverpine in deadpan. She closed her eyes as her senses zipped around. She smelled Scouter's remains....that thing was close....and...company. She narrowed her eyes. "Vamponies and non vamponies are coming your way from the south. These are not the ones I sensed in Spectre's company earlier."
    ====

Ember-Outside the Hospital

"Uh...I'm not really sure the address...I know how to get there and stuff through memory."
    Ember replied scratching his head. Needle scratch. "Wait..what? Tell the tree?"
    --

Aubade- Needle Alley

"Perhaps...we'll need to get a better description of them though if we're to do that, like cutie marks, coat and mane color."
    She said with a sad sigh. This whole scenario was making upset and this atmosphere, like this place was just sucking the life out of her.
    ===

idle Chat-Clinic

"You're at the clinic, me and snowflake, a fellow guard brought you, the doctor worked on."
    He said with a tired smile.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-12-04 at 01:34 AM.