View Single Post

Thread: The Savage Tide [IC]

1. - Top - End - #966
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

Skald's lean figure bends down over the crow's nest. He is the night sentry, since his eyes are significantly better at seeing with only moonlight or starlight than Korian. Korian tends to just wrap himself up in a tarp towards the bow. When Darrius thinks about it, Korian poked his head out disinterestedly during the battle - watching. What was going through his mind is unknown, but it is likely that he saw no real threat. But if this thing is a threat, Korian would be on it in short order.

Mr. Cohen looks to Darrius, "The blood on the tarp is old. This one has no wounds on him whatsoever. Other than needing to have a good meal and potable water to regain his strength, his physiognomy suggests that he is better able to handle cold than the rest of the crew, present company (Darrius and himself) excepted.

"Tavey, bring up some fish and water, enough for two meals worth."

Mr. Cohen, by the way, is still glowing with that unknown aura that none of you had ever seen before ... and for the short time Celiss was in that aura, she felt very, very uncomfortable. In fact, she even felt a little nauseous. (Not to any game mechanic level, however.)

The winged dwarf looks at the cecaelia (Jer'el) and says, "I'm Mr. Cohen, ship's first officer and surgeon. I know you speak Common, because I am speaking that language now in regard to what is comfortable to you. What is your name? Where are you from? Why was a sea-person like yourself in a boat, covered by a bloody tarp?"
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-12-04 at 02:32 AM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.