ALL

Metherna can't help but put up a small smile as Infernion sinks his hands into his treasure and nods her head at him for his round about thanks. After her explanation of what is going on, Kadaith and Infernion both raise important questions, but of which get answers.

"Good Barbarian, when I told you your people would be safe, I meant it. And I will do anything in my considerable power to prevent any evil from befalling them. That is why I need your help now." She pauses for a moment, and then gets a little edgy, "But if you do not like what you receive, then by all means return it and try you luck in the wilds. I am a very understanding and patient being, but when my generosity is questioned, it annoys me." Before he can speak again she raises and hand, "I know what you meant, great Barbarian, but this is what I can give right now. Your people have food, shelter, if they need it, and clothing for all of them, what more would you like?"

She then turns to the little dragon, "Infernion, I do not think that you all could rush out and defeat the awful beast at this moment, even as powerful as you all are. You leave the beast to me, what I would like you to do is help me with something......finding an artifact that will help us in this quest. There is more to the story of Nusemnee. Yes, she was killed by a poison made form her father's blood, but that is not where that ends. This poison is said to be strong enough to kill a god.....which is something we might need if the Red's and the Devil's plan come to fruition."

She pauses, collecting her thoughts, "When Nusemnee was killed, it is said her body shriveled up, a dry husk, and floats now in the Astral Sea, guarded by followers of Zehir so that no one can get the poison and kill the one who produced it, Zehir. However, it is whispered that a band of adventurers got through the guards of the poison and filled a vial full of it, escaping with severe casualties. I want you to find this poison as well as mow down any opposition from the forces of Infernus or Asmodeus you encounter. Are you all up to this challenge?"