[Red Zone - Sewers]

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
[Red Zone- I tawt I taw a demon!]

Yuki sighs. "Sorry, I really should have seen that. Now-"

He stops as his companion is no longer there, having jumped down the hole. With another sigh and a slight laugh, he drops down the hole behind her.
Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
Demon Huntin' - What's up, Demon?
Kirlia blinks.
"Er, yes. I do have training in close combat." she said, her silver knuckles quite shiny on her hand.
She bends over and lifts up the manhole easily before leaping down into the dark hole!

They drop into a dark hole.
Which sounds like an absolutely terrible idea.

Who jumps into random holes, when they expect demons to be in them?
Jeez, at least toss down a torch first.

Assuming they find some manner of not being completely blind in the dark sewers...they will note that everything is still black.
The walls, the floor, the ceiling.

A black substance sits over whatever architecture used to make up this place, composed of many curving and jagged pieces interlocked into each other. It gives the appearance of being organic, yet seems almost mechanically immaculate in its form.

Very clearly designed and purposely constructed, despite appearing alive.

[Darklight Street]

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
[Darklight Street]

Remember that weird shadowy street populated by weird shadowy things?

Well!

It looks like one of Magtok's telewarp portals just opened up here and a bunch of garishly colored tiny talking horses piled out! This is hardly unusual for the Nexus, mind. Magical ponies are FAR from the weirdest thing to lurk around its essentially endless nooks and crannies.

One of those equines is, of course, Sigil Stripe.

And as soon as he comes tumbling out he's searching the surroundings for any signs of that nasty Star's work.

And then there were more ponies Inside.

Assuming Sigil looks precisely for the last known position of the Star's taint, the array sealing in the slight hole in reality...
Well, it will be very simple to tell that it's already been rewritten. Quite some time ago, as well.

Someone else (should be very clear who), has taken to modifying the sealing array, to allow passage through the micro-rift.

The others takes to peering around somewhat warily, after they sort themselves out.
"Well, the sky doesn't seem to be breaking anymore. That's cool."
"Certainly not the most...aesthetically pleasing of places, is this?"
"...oh my goodness. That, that cat..."
"Uh, that shadow is missin' a body."
"Oooh, I think it wants to be our friend! It's coming right over!"

Indeed, the shadow of a large house cat does seem to be approaching the group.

Luna just frowns at it and glances off towards Sigil.
"The sense of expectation is gone from this place. What was going to happen, happened."