As the group sets up for camp, Miriam goes and approaches Valen. "Mighty warrior, would you mind sharing your food with an humble cleric of St. Cuthbert." She smiles and adds "I will kneel if needed but I would rather not."

As the group get ready to go to sleep and Miriam notices Mithril and Natalia next to each other she smiles. She gets up and goes to the center of the camp. She clears her voice and starts speaking. "Friends" she looks at each group member and finish by Shiny and shakes her head like a mother will do looking at the problem child. "Some of you might have notice that since we left Alabaster cave, I have worn only a simple outfit and used simple equipment. I have also stopped using magical items and stopped gathering wealth. The reason is simple."

She stops and takes a deep breath. "As some of you know, I had a vision of my past which Mary in Hulburg taught me was a myth and a lie. Since then, I have had a hard time trying to justify my faith given what a teacher of my church did to me and other. However, St. Cuthbert had listen to me and offered me a chance to start at new. He has washed my doubts about Him but made me understand that my goal of helping the poor and the destitute can only be really achieved if I voluntary experience being poor and destitute and rely on other to survive. I accepted and thus took a Vow of Poverty." She stops to let it sink in before continuing.

"As a result, I have accepted a life without any significant possession. I can only have a simple outfit, likely a robe and a staff and crossbow. I will never again use a magic device or magical item. I will never have a cooper piece to my name. I will be a destitute. I will need to beg for food until St. Cuthbert tells me I do not need to to survive. I will need to beg for my magical components for my spell. And more importantly, I will give all the gold I find or earn to the poor and charitable causes. It is my choice. Some of you might disagree. But it is my choice."