1. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: GitP Dwarf Fortress Succession Game 4: Dwarves on Patrol

So far we've only got one necrotic dwarf, which I've sealed up in the hospital. It could have been bitten by the beast. The dead military seemed to get massive doses of the spray while fighting, which initially caused sluggishness, but with enough of it seemed to shut off the lungs.

I don't think the necrosis is part of that syndrome, but I'm not sure. But what's an isolated pocket of survivors without a little horrible plague, eh?

And I think we'll make it, once i seal off the doors around the stairway. Once the goblins leave, we can expand back into the main fortress.

I'll try to micromanage you Zar, but outside the stone layer there's not much I can use to wall you off.

EDIT: Well, this is terrible. I tried to take out the stairway to avoid the trapped dwarves starving/dehydrating to death, but the goblins managed to slip in first. The survivors are a child locked in his room, a grown dwarf locked in another room, a few people locked in the hospital too injured to move much, and Zar Peter, who has been locked in a small passage in the fort with water and grass. So he could live, if he doesn't go insane from the misery. He's also slightly injured from beating up his one goblin pursuer.

EDIT 2: Bah, we're dead. New fort time! http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7198

Please post withing 24 hours if you are available for the next fort. Anyone who has already played is free to take another turn with the fresh fort.
    Last edited by Luzahn; 2012-12-05 at 06:32 PM.