View Single Post

Thread: [Changeling] A Gathering of Mists IC

1. - Top - End - #788
    Banned

Default Re: [Changeling] A Gathering of Mists IC

"Arrrnnnnnn!"

It's less a word, and more of a shrill noise like some cartoon beetle crying in distress. The blood was rushing to charlotte's head, painting ER face into a sick, swollen thing like a rag doll dipped in milk and honey. And here now, a stagehand pulled into the open by one of the agonists and the only thought in her head was that she was glad this happened before the lights went up, even though she dimly realizes this particular play isn't hers to set up, and maybe this is what all the people she had prepared things for felt like? Not strong and heroic and narrative but just scared and confused? It would certainly be nice if Stephanie were to help, especially...

Quote Originally Posted by Qian Long View Post
    "Ah, I'm sorry but it is going to be somewhat vague. We only have one strict requirement, which is to help another member of the court if they're in serious trouble and you have the power to help them."
    Oh.

Oh.

"Put me down, Monsieur minotaur! Or stop flailing and screaming! I want to talk to you!" Letting a little bit of her hurr pride seep into her voice, Charlotte desperately hopes Stephanie hasn't located and picked a fight with the one freebooter in the city.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-12-06 at 12:48 AM.