Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
This is probably the most concerted effort I've put into something for quite some time.
It is an epic undertaking. First 15 letters done.

Spoiler
Show

Secret note to self; Mushroom ponies?
Is... Is that a tentacle pony duckface? I have no words.

Also mushroom ponies is a great idea and you should do it right away!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
*waves* it's true, it's all true.

Oh, but this is also true...
Hey, I even have something(s) I'll put up when I get done at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
Why thank you. All my best ones are copies as far as I can remember; I'm not terribly good at thinking these things out myself yet. This is the original from yesterday.
Spoiler
Show
Nothing wrong with that. It takes a very long time to get to the point of constructing things yourself. However, if that's your goal, I would plug this book. A friend of kpenguin's, who studies illustration and animation recommended it to me. It's focused on anatomy-as-form and constructive figure drawing and in my experience so far it's had some great suggestions and guides.

Day 164:

Another one I took some time doing, since it seems I'm getting the afternoons of work today and tomorrow. It was a little intimidating at first, but I did it anyways, and it came out alright I think.
Spoiler
Show
Time: Unknown
Music: Pony

And the original, in case people want to see:
Spoiler
Show
One thing I would suggest is to try and up the contrast in your shadow work. Make sure your darkest darks are really clearly distinct from your lights, and pay a lot of attention to getting the value right around places where high and low values meet.