Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Spoiler
Show

Opposing theory about the Eclipse 2: Princess and probably Arcadios are from the future and know the city will end unless Ecplise is used. (Though, the other might make sense but if they know about the first plan, how are they sill alive?)

I thought about the Princess being the Jade dragon Slayer but isn't the dragon dead for like forever? Or much longer than she seems to be old, unless we have MORE TIME TRAVEL.

Otherwise... not much happening, except Jellal's mysterious girlfriend showing up to save the Fairies and yeah, it's nice they at least try to make sense of the //$%(&%(§) lava incident. I'm still grumpy about it, though.

And for next week... I don't mind the unclassy title I mean, any title is still more classy than the first FT OVA. Shameless fanservice much?
Spoiler
Show
Never saw the first Fairy Tail OVA.

Also, the idea that the princess and Arcadios are from the future is a good idea. Maybe they survive the Dragon Slaying Festival that destroys the city, and work on the Eclipse 2 project, so they go back in time to create Eclipse 1 and save the city.

Also, I'm going to be perfect honest. With all this time travel being thrown about, I see no reason to assume that the princess isn't a Jade Dragon Slayer. Hell, I'm still under the impression that Team B for Fairy Tail is still in the past, and once they save the city they'll learn that they're actually in the past, be sent forward to help finish the real Elcipse program (where the Jade Princess is now a Queen and Arcadios is in his fancy knight armor) to go back in time to kill Zeref. This will also involve a fight with the UPGRADED Executioners, who will actually be a worthy fight.

The reason why I think this is, as far as I recall, we've never seen the Princess at any moment involving Arcadios in his knight armor (if I recall) and we've never seen her interact with any of the current day magic tournament people, aside from Fairy Tail B Team. When the B Team meets Arcadios, he's not in his armor. Now, one could assume that he simply got hurt so bad his armor BROKE, but then if that happened he should probably be more wounded then he appears. Therefor, Team B is actually in the past.