[Planning Room]

"I could aid in dealing with costs and the like myself..." DC doesn't say anything about whether or not he will just yet, though.

"I see no reason to leave this in the hands of some deity. If those beings were going to prevent this sort of thing, the Nexus would be a far more peaceful place." Hill really doesn't seem to consider possible divine intervention as something to even consider here. "We have our own plans for the basic operation that can go ahead with or without your assistance. That isn't why we're talking to you now-we want your aid in enforcement against any major problems that pop up, such as other less trustworthy organizations, like AMEN for example, attempting to begin their own operations. Smaller threats like an individual necromancer are nothing to us-we could simply launch an airstrike and leave it at that. But against stronger factions, we can't afford to start something that might cause them to target Inside in retaliation. Not without allies. Essentially, all you need to do is be there if and when we call for you to help-you need to do nothing actively."