View Single Post

Thread: [Changeling] A Gathering of Mists IC

1. - Top - End - #807
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Changeling] A Gathering of Mists IC

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Also, I totally shouldn't have bought that "work is picking up and I'll be sparse" bit, not when both thanq and I were pushing for some action. Silly me.
    [That I am posting here indicates that I am procrastinating my paper. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. The other half is writing papers.]

Apologizing, Charlotte gets up and pulls the poor dancer to her or his or it's feet, before realizing where she is.

Before setting off towards the crow's nest of musical genesis, Charlotte turns once more to make sure her valiant cushion is okay. "No harm done?" she asks over the music.
    The dancer does not respond. Not when she is on the ground, not when Charlotte picks her up, and not when Charlotte speaks to her. The woman's eyes are glazed and unblinking, and as soon as Charlotte lets her go, she goes back into her dancing with a wild abandon that reeks of desperation.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-12-07 at 11:24 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)