View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Riverside 11

1. - Top - End - #183
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 11

[Malechenar]

"So who have you met? What is your first impression of this castle?" The vampire, bringing his fingers together as he seem to look at Valente despite the complete lack of eyes or sockets.

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena mentally groans. There were murderers around and she was still thinking about foot massages? Oh well, it was a great deal better then worry.

"Uh... sure." She replies. Hopefully those Tenbras people would arrive soon...

-----------------------------------

Irena is quick to check her smartphone who is connected to the cameras (she got help connecting all that) who is at the gate as the phone alarms that someone is using the buzzer.

Making a call, the two enforcers will hear the witch voice coming from a speaker nearby. "Who sent you and why?" Irena always considered some paranoia healthy.

[Suncrest Manor - Some Other Time]

"Maybe you can assist in the naming or something? We're running out of time to find some suitable parents before the kid is born though. I checked it up online and it looks like there are all sort of documents you need signing and meeting with the family etc." She rather not do the first part, she dreaded all sort of paper work.

((I'll post for the mindscape and the quest for the secret slave society once I get back.))
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-12-08 at 12:33 PM.