Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Hm... really, I'd have thought there would have been some more confusion if that was true, like... who they are, where they come from, etc... No, I don't think that's happened but then I might be wrong, of course.

edit: Watching the anime and then going back to the manga chapters I'm always impressed how many small things I forget... I keep thinking "Ah, nice that they added this in the anime" (or sometimes not nice) and then I realize "Huh, this has happened in the manga as well... I forgot". Maybe it's just my poor memory though...
Also, I'm still amazed how subtle most of the time the fanservice is... there are so many ridiculous outfits like Sherry's or pretty much nude shots (e.g. Lucy in the shower) but they just seem to fit the story... Maybe because I'm so used to fanservice in Fairy Tail but in other shows if they'd do the same it would seem really out of place... or much more out of place at least.
As far as the fanservice goes, you are probably just used to it. There is a lot and there always has been.