Makoto groans softly as she rubs the sleep from her eyes. Her body felt rested, but... she glowers at the book on her nightstand, lying innocently in the morning light.

"...this is going to be a thing, isn't it? Dammit. I get the impression I'm going to be pining for the long, dreamless fugue that once dominated my unconscious hours." The girl mutters darkly as she slips out of her pajamas and into the first clothing to come to hand. A snug-fitting dark red t-shirt and a pair of what she was pretty sure were blue jeans of some sort are quickly donned. There is a drawer full of underwear in the closet she seems to have been loaned, but hell if she's going to strip naked in the presence of her personal stalker - even if it is just a book.

And yet... she still grabs the thing on her way out the door. Might be needed later, and she'd rather keep in in a pocket than have it keep turning up in freak corners like some literary specter. And the note was well intentioned enough that she was willing to call a truce. At least, until after breakfast. Makoto heads back towards the cafeteria at a comfortable pace, Idly flipping open Journeys in Light as she walks to see if it has anything to say in its defense.