Amy, Andrew, Erica

Amy could see how everything went down. Russian thugs, maybe four or five of them moved systematically to all the rooms, gunning whatever they found. The bodies of the victims had been moved, but the bloodstains were still there, and it was clear there were several people there, somewhere between a fifteen to twenty.

The Russians knew what they were doing, having done this kind of thing before.

Erica found a few more details. A frantic call by a relative. Probably the family had tried to call in help only to find a busy signal or no reply. Whoever they called, had tried to call back, too late. She also found a note underneath the phone. It was scratched in pen.

'Talk to us in the daytime, Mike.'

Andrew on the other hand seemed to have little luck. The others seemed to have everything covered.

Iris finished her own invetsigations, shaking her head. "Looks like this was kine, and kine only, friends. I'll have to consult the Prince to see how he wants this handled.

Danielle, Rick

She spat again. "M-m-monster! Kill me then! I know what you did to Desmund! Took his life away, took everything he had, tried to make him Satan's pawn. He's striking back. He's building an army, he'll fight fire with fire, and save us from you."