New Appleloosa-Commons

"Able hands? Are those mutated hooves? I've never seen able hands. Fascinating," Common replied with an enthusiastic smile. "Are those like talons? You know, I once knew a griffon, non Talon, when he was a young one. Kinda of an idiot, but well meaning." Now look you what started Fleeting from misspeaking, tsk tsk.

Wild Rabbit Woods

The sarcasm did not go over Swift's head, he just didn't care, it didn't amuse him enough or get him gems. He only stared at Finder though his opaque goggles saying nothing. After hearing Ducard speak but not listening, the aloof ghoul touched his own armored chest as his horn glowed. His eyes focused at a far distance from the direction he had traveled from.

The light enveloped the five of them as they found themselves teleported....halfway through the forest and then instantly teleported again to the edge of the mushroom forest where the train tracks would be seen just over yonder.

Swift Star had no silly radio, oh pshaw...uh...errr...uh..yea.

Southwestern Equestria- Underground Facility 5:30 PM

Corpse? Maul Steel may find himself in need of glasses and clarity, panic does no one no good, makes ya hallucinate. Anyway, Maul Steel would find his tug at the knives hampered, hindered, as the not dead fallen warrior grunted as he TK'd them back, not allowing Maul his precious knives, conducting a tug of war. He shot him an angry look and tugged hard, not caring that he was hurting himself.

This would unfortunately for Maul cancel out tugging the spear which also implies that the bro warrior was just standing there like a derp letting him or some such silliness. But that's silly. 'Bro warrior' gritted his teeth and pointed his spear at Maul Steel.

"Enough of this! You will surrender and I won't kill you as much as I would like to avenge my brother." He angrily said wrapping his TK around the other spear. Like he'd let some evil outsider taint and steal their sacred weapons.