The cecaelia's head is supported up some by Mr. Cohen. He/ it looks at his torso, moving his eyes down to his octopoid tentacles, and finally to the tips of his tentacles. He starts to moan and whimper, building to a low scream; at the same time, his tentacles start to whip around and Captain Wavebreaker calls everyone back. Only Mr. Cohen, who gets grasped by some of the tentacles, remains holding him.

Tears stream from the creature, and he finally gives a sorrowful shout to the heavens before passing out. Silence on the decks, and Lazer checks him.

The silence remains before Cohen looks up. "He's alive, but he just passed out ... from mental shock. I'm pretty sure, from the way he looked at himself, that he did not start his life like this. Considering the longboat and some of his base features , I am guessing he is ... was ... a half-elf who got stranded at sea for some time. A change like this can only come from the gods. Procan, I shouldn't wonder. Time will tell if this wasn't a horrible curse for disrespect, or an unusual gift."

A few rough wool blankets are brought out to cover the creature for the night.

Captain Wavebreaker, Skald is in the crow's nest since his vision in moonlight and starlight on the open ocean well exceeds Korian's own.

Anything else? Any comments?