Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
Y'know what the weird thing about ToB classes is? I'm always "yeah, ToB! Rock on!" about it, but on the other hand, they usually have so few real class abilities. I like the Kaijin Track and how you can basically go different monstrous ways and I'm hoping you'll expand upon things with more different kinds of Kaijin Abilities to select.
Yeah... I kinda have stalled because of school picking up/lack of ideas.

That way it'll get fleshed out more like the Sentai, which I like best out of many ToB classes due in large part thanks to it having class abilities aplenty (but not an overwhelming amount, more like there is something at every level).
Given that Kaijin is being built to be a counterpart to the Sentai... Yeah. I'm trying to get it more fleshed out.

Inhuman Durability can get ridiculous, like DR 20/- at level 10 easily.
Hm. Might need to lower it a bit, then.

Monstrous Roar's Intimidate bonus could easily be doubled with no harm done. Why does Monstrous Grasp require taking twice, while Monstrous Size does not require to be taken multiple times?
Mostly because reach is more powerful than Powerful Build.

I'd make Expendable Minions available after level 6, since it's basically like a kind of Leadership.
Yeah, but the next chance to get it is 8th level. So giving Kaijin the ability to show up with a handful of mooks a level early, or delay it by 2 levels...

'sides. It's a heavily nerfed Leadership-type thing. I don't think it'll hurt much to have it a level early.