1. - Top - End - #680
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: She Blinded Me with Science! (Magitek That Doesn't Make Me Cry Myself To Sleep)

Now, back to the drawing board...
    Well, the steam thing does what you want without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Amechra View Post
    So, it would go: maximized CL 10 Fireball into an Ice In generator, producing 10 ebbs; 7 of those would be used to produce another fireball, which is then cast into the silver net, producing 10 more ebbs...
    While that sounds like free energy, unfortunately the leftover energy when you cast a spell can't be used- it's just released as bolts of magical energy. I think. I didn't actually check again. If you /can/ split the energy between a spell and something else, that's a great way to keep up 3 ebbs/round at night when goldIn doesn't work.

Just have a 2' long fall before it loops, split into 2 1' cube sections; then have a pair of ice inputs that flash on whenever the Phlogiston is not in their section, cooling that section to 20 degrees, and prepping it for the phlogiston's re-entry...

We can always link a couple EI together using the Dreamason PrC, letting each one make up to 1600 decisions in a round...
    That's yet another major Doctorate involved. You just leave an ice transformer on /all/ the time in one section. You only charge up half as fast, but it's really simple, and thus harder to stop.
    Last edited by QuidEst; 2012-12-09 at 08:56 PM.