Adventure Park

Gerri looks at the crystal and rubs her head. "I don't think there's a bump, and I don't even have a headache... still, you might be right." She picks it up, and it disappears, but Gerri is not The Hero Of This Story and as such has no actual visible heath bar we get to see refill. "You're right, that makes me feel a little better."

Side of The Road

"That's a good question. I know that I speak English, but I know a guy who speaks two different languages... both of which I can understand despite not knowing them. It's either some kind of amazing coincidence or, more likely, some sort of automatic translation the Nexus does so that all the people from the various places it pulls from can actually interact into the kind of melting pot you see. It's a rather fascinating topic, but no one really knows how it works." Kate looks up and down the street some, trying to find landmarks. "Lots of things in the Nexus are like that: They are weird, and trying to explain them is basically useless. And the language isn't the oddest thing: Various systems of magic, science, and on occasion different laws of physics all need to cooperate. It's a really, really cool topic."