Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
I am so bad atpledgecrafting I think any advice would actually be detrimental. My attempts so far have led to being attacked with a knife, being abandoned in the hedge after having a favor extorted out of me, and I'm currently recovering from being tossed into a mosh pit of zombies by a Minotaur after trying to help him up.

Meanwhile my motley mate tricked said Minotaur into a pledge that entirely skewed a fight in her favor. It's insane.

If you mean the prose, I skimmed it because I was busy. I could look again? And your inbox is full
As I recall, the first one was due to some weirdness in the way a contract was written, wasn't it? (And it probably doesn't help that your ST is a lawyer when you're trying to come up with magically binding agreements in which they can't find loopholes.)

In any case, though, if you want to take another look, I certainly wouldn't object. My opinion is skewed, so that of others is always nice to have, and what I've seen of your writing has certainly been good enough for me to respect your thoughts on such matters.

Also, my inbox should be cleared out within five minutes of this post, depending on how long my current computer takes to load the proper pages.