View Single Post

Thread: Death's End IC

1. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Death's End IC

Ben, Calia, Lirian: Marius shakes his head forcefully once, then twice at both requests.
    "No, I can't do that. If any of you know, then there is a possibility that the secret might be pried from you or you might let it slip. There is no way I'm going to take that risk. As far as erasing my own memory goes, I wish that were a viable option right now. I'm a little short of being able to cast those kinds of spells myself, and almost all of the mages around here with any actual talent are guild members. Sirramar be good, I will find shelter and the answers I'm looking for. This is not pleasant business, but I wish you well nonetheless. Now go!" The cleric nods at you before turning and closing the door. This is immediately followed by the sliding of metal on wood as Marius bars it from the inside.

Arran: As you slip the small silver stud into your ear, you can hear a faint noise would seem to fall somewhere between music and static. However, it is very swiftly replaced by a distinctly female voice that seems to transcend all other background sounds.
    "Can you hear me? This is Falleria, please speak the command word and then respond if you can hear this. I've written down the instructions for the Tear of Communication, it should all be there."
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2012-12-10 at 06:02 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."