Quote Originally Posted by Scowling Dragon View Post
Im not. This is purely my opinion.

Its completly subjective. Its just HARD to quit a webcomic. And it was easy to get into GC as its first few arcs where filled with danger and mystery....which was all devalued.....BUT STILL.

But hey. This stuff is just my opinion.
Naturally there was more mystery at first; we were being introduced to new things, from the Tic-Tocs to Jeanne to Zimmy to the Court itself, and there was much that we did not know. As the story progresses and we find out more, it is understandable that some of the mysteries are being resolved. Although Mr. Siddell is proving extremely competent at introducing new mysteries while clearing up others...

As to danger, you may be focusing on physical threat and overlooking the increasingly looming moral / social / situational problem. A LOT of people seem to have plans for Annie. Coyote, the Court, her father, perhaps the Tic-tocs, she is a potentially valuable pawn to several factions. And pawns don't always survive. Intact.

Not to mention Annie herself seems to be heading in dangerous directions, driven by her desire to make things right. Jeanne is trapped in the Chasm, and Annie has learned enough about her to be determined to try to help her, despite the danger. Which is considerable, especially since Jeanne's abilities are still not clear. And now there's Ysengrin. Annie's teacher, friend, possible substitute father-figure. That he may be going insane, and Coyote may be responsible, is obviously something unthinkable to her. I'm sure she's going to try to intervene. And intervening in the affairs of gods is seldom a good thing...

Perhaps it would help if you took a hiatus, let a few weeks pass, and then returned and read the accumulated pages all at once. That might tell you if you wish to continue following the story.