Waiting until Selayna has finished her debriefing and Rahja's explanation before responding, Usabhar nods to the aasimar. "Indeed they are safe," he says proudly fond of his kingdom's accomplishment."For now they are under Sargti's protection until they wish to return."

As Wero returns, the dwarf turns to respond to him. "I am set to go now so long as everyone else is High Lord. I would like Nasiri to stay behind however to minimize our travel time. I feel she would want to be with your clockwork dragon for now anyway." He looks at Rahja with a curious look as he remains calm and poised. "Will your haven be alright for now? It sounds like it could use some assistance when we find the time."

Halting her way up due to Korshim's outburst, Nasiri pauses to look at the clockwork dragon with a strange look. It wasn't his mentioning of being a machine or such that confused her, but the part about being used as a message. She didn't quite imagine Wero or Zurkar simply taking a screw or piece of metal off and send it to someone else as a mean to upset Korshim. With more curiosity than worry, she flies up to Korshim's side again, quietly asking, "...What do you mean by that? Were you dismantled?"