[Suncrest Manor => Meeting Place]

Irena peers inside the store window before she cautiously enters it to see what's in there.

[Quest to find Secret Slave Society]

"That's fine, should I send scabbers to get them for you? I think I need a few more moments. Need to redo all my stitches." The voice replies.

[Malechenar]

"I ensure you that I don't want to invade your private life, but Rhye have ensures me that the nature of this change is very important. So without mentioning any names, do you know what cased this effect?" The vampire asks.

[Outside the tavern]

As Eshadu and the soldiers leave, the gargoyles are still out there, perched upon nearby buildings, looking down at the group without as much as moving. Still like statues they watch them slowly leave.

They are however, not alone as something underneath the ground is stirring, following the group underneath their feet.

Mindscape

Astrana shudders noticeably. She wanted to solve this, but what of the wards didn't held? She had no idea what that black stuff actually did, but it probably wasn't anything good. What if she was infected without even knowing it? The mind Astrana didn't seem to notice. "Still, it spreads and that isn't good. If your parable is correct, the darkness probably is less condense it other areas..." She wasn't sure how much more she should tell her counterpart considering the darkness might be controlling now or something.

[Suncrest Manor - Some Other Time]

"I want to make tacos." Irena suggests. "I bought some taco bread yesterday... that's what they call it right? Taco bread?"