"Sure, sure. If you do find the goblin camp, be sure to bring back any suspicious items. And please, for the love of Vecna, don't try the things out before you give them to me. Don't let the others try the things out before you give them to me. We don't need a bunch of deaths because someone didn't realize the difference between aboleth mucus and a potion of flight."

At her room, Seychelles unlocked the door and entered. She didn't have a roommate yet. Whenever the Guild decided to give her one, Seychelles would make the unfortunate individual wish they hadn't. She liked her privacy.

She patted the bed and watched Basil slink out from beneath it. Once she'd settled him in, she set down the backpack and checked that everything was still inside. Grabbing the contract, Seychelles offered it to Soryn. "The contract for the archaeological dig. I figured you might be interested in knowing what you'd signed us up for. Spoiler -- the employer's crazy and he's likely to get us killed in the name of foolishness and curiosity."