Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
Say, Thanqol, my boy, is there a special reason none of their mouths are actually where a mouth should be? (Horizontal on the lower half of the face, yo.)

[/drivebycritic]
I don't fully understand what you're saying here?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
Sweet Child o' Mine? Well, that's not music I'd ever associated with Marchande - and now I can't help but wonder if there's some hidden symbolism there, or if you just sat down and said, "I'm listening to this tonight, and no one can stop me, ahahahahahahaha!"
That's how I pick all my Learns to Draw music.

Since I haven't made an OOC post yet, let me just say that you made her youthful, and this surprised me right up until I realized you had her right, and the visage of the saluki was making me imagine her mask older than it has any right to be. It's an excellent adaptation artist who sees things that the original creators do not.

Also, I spirited your burnt offering up to Olympus, greatly pleased by your piety. Only, in this case, the picture is the burnt offering, and Olympus is my picture folder.
Welcome!

Since you are in a pony-drawing mood, I believe that I will take you up on that offer of an avatar. I would really like to see a Rarity, Twilight, or Celestia avatar, in a style reflecting my inner Razocity. Razinity? Razanity? Maybe Noir Rarity, I dunno. Rarity is the best pony, Twilight is, like, my pony zodiac sign, and Celestia is the best princess.

Is that too open-ended?
Noir Rarity. I'll see what I can do.