Looking back at it, I don't think anyone wanted to win nearly as much as Feedback did. Did you see his face when they told Fat Momma to turn in her costume? He was so stunned, he wasn't yet able to fully grasp what had happened to him...

AND THEN! Whoa! Oh my god! I won! I FREAKIN' WON!!

That was great. Just imagine what it would be like, to be in his shoes, with hundreds of fans chanting your name. You're trying to give that speech you prepared, when you are suddenly interrupted as your lover thrusts herself into your arms for probably one of the most romantic embraces since the invention of the kiss (with the fireworks and all, it was rather picturesque :-*). Then, all your friends and family come out of nowhere to congratulate you, slapping you on the back and rushing to give you a big hug! It is at this moment, with tears of joy are streaming down your cheeks that you finally deliver your message...

"ALL YOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!" You barely manage to choke out before the roar of the crowd overpowers you again.

And it ain't even over! You're in Universal City, and ya got a lot of free time on your hands.

Yo, Hunderdog! I'll have a pina colada, please ;)!