Added a bunch of classes to the Tier list. I'm currently looking over the Dimensional Conduit, and I'm thinking that from its signature ability alone it should be at least Tier 2, and definitely not lower than High Tier 3. At level 1 they have a very strong base to start with, since there's two of them. They don't have other class abilities, which brings it back down a bit, but it definitely has major roleplaying applications and the conduit's double still has class abilities itself as well (and might even have better ability scores than the conduit - which is kind of weird since otherwise the double has to be exactly the same at birth). At level 8, it comes down to having 3 cohorts, and at level 20 this has been upgraded to a squad of 6 level 15 characters under your control -- you just can't use all of them at any one time. A downside is that they may not own items, though they may borrow the conduit's, which makes them ideal candidates for Vow of Poverty. Upon further reading, the doubles enter existence replacing the conduit in their exact spot, wearing their magic items, making this a non-issue (or does VoP allow for borrowing items this way? If so...).

Under the header "Doubles as a Disguise" it is also explained that doubles can use the Disguise skill to fool other people into thinking they are the conduit. What I wonder now is whether they can fool people into thinking they aren't. I mean, they look largely the same and they take the place of the conduit. Many could easily assume them to be the same person.

The header "Doubles and Spells (and Psionics)" is also a little confusing. Is this the spells/day table for the conduit, and thus shared by all the doubles, or is this for all the doubles seperately? If the latter, what happens to doubles with levels in PrCs that grant spells? And is the doubles' level used to determine the spells/day, or the conduit's? (In the case of the doubles' level, they only go up to 5th-level spells.) As for psionic powers, do they use the normal power's level, or is it based on the amounts of power points used, such as when it is augmented?

As for "Items and Class Abilities", what about the other way that parts of the class that aren't part of the double (like the mentioned familiar and animal companion) can go? What happens to them when the double is sent back to their dimension and the conduit returns? Do they remain, or are they sent back as well?

Either way, it is easily possible for someone to pick Tier 1 or Tier 2 classes for their doubles, even ones that do not rely on spells or powers. Artificer is an easy one, for example. And since you're playing a dimensional conduit anyway, you're likely allowed to use homebrew, so you might even use high-Tier homebrew classes for them.