Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
Don't get me wrong, they're interesting characters, but they're not balls-to-the-wall power-houses like I'd expect when presented with the phrase "all-out."
Being Player A in this equation, we were never meant to be 'omnipotent powerhouses' in the first place. At least, I'm not aiming specifically for that, I just wanted something fun to play. I never really enjoy playing spellcasters as much as a martial adept or any other melee-oriented class. I can't speak for the other player, though he is usually a bit more of an optimizer than I am.

This campaign is actually some kind of 'back-up' if a different campaign that we want to start is not starting anytime soon. Either one of the two other players (besides B and me) never seems to have time in the weekends for the past 4 or 5 weeks. Player B and I weren't really happy that it didn't start this weekend, so we just came up with some ideas. And our DM didn't say no to this. We are going to try to get in touch with them this weekend, but after that, we feel that we (at least my fellow players) have done enough to try and get the campaign started.

The Stronghold was more for s**ts 'n giggles anyway. I dind't even think about it in the first place, but after Player B said he wanted one, I just thought 'F it' and we combined our funds. We wanted it to be loosely based on the Delphinus from Skies of Arcadia in terms of shape and size, but after some rough 'calculations', we found that it would be >6000 Stronghold Spaces. We reduced that to 300 maximum. One of my classes gave me a lot of followers, which I can store nicely in the stronghold. They will deal with any of the mundane tasks like cooking, maintenance, cleaning, crafting, etc. Some of the higher level followers will likely be made into complete characters, but even then I'll stick to simple stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
...The Jewel Summoner is a Pokemon Trainer, isn't it?
Yes, it is basically a Pokemon trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
Also, holy poop, have fun with that. Sounds like good, noisy, crazy fun.
Thank you, and I'm sure we will have a blast.