Usabhar listens to Nerull, mentally sighing as he hears about the loss of deities and souls. He had the feeling that this was the case; the gods would not have brought this Meeting Grounds together otherwise. And yet they apparently make little progress on the matter when the multiverse has already been affected. Shaking his head, Usabhar speaks to the gods once more. "Agreed, so what IS your plan then? You have told us the situation but not the reactions to them beyond this meeting." Usabhar eyes Bahamut warily for a quick moment, both unamused by the current situation at hand and interested in hearing more information on what can be done. If Keltahkonkmet has marched onward, why hasn't that been set as an example to others?

Watching the clockwork dragon carefully, Nasiri slowly moves to rest on top of Korshim's head as he begins thinking to himself. She speaks to him softly, "What do I think? I think you're a being who can choose his own actions, just like me, the High Lord, and the Prince can." She pauses, slowly shifting moods to a more positive outlook. "You stated yourself that you prefer calling the Prince by 'Creator' rather than by the name he wanted you to call him, 'Zurkar.' I think that's another indication, is it not?"