1. - Top - End - #1192
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Amidus Drexel's Alliterative and Awe-Accentuating Anvil of Random Banter CLXXXVI

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I'm actually not fond of hipsters, atleast in the ways I've heard the term being used. Seem's incredibly annoying.
    Yes, that is the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    AP Literature and Composition midterm in the morning and Pre-Calc midterm is in the afternoon. Ugggh. The good thing about being a senior is that as long as I have above an 85 in the class, I don't have to take the final at the end of the year. I should really apply to Colleges, doing well on the SAT doesn't meant squat if I don't get my stuff mailed. Merp.
    Ayep. My friend was basically a shoo-in at MIT but he didn't mail his damned application on time and as a result he's had all sorts of misadventures, and not the fun kind either, most of which at least partially resulted from the fact that where he ended up was nowhere near as interesting as MIT would have been to him.

Also caused a huge rift between my friend and my father to this day because of all of the brouhaha to ensure that he got his ducks in a row.

Kind of a bit late in the year to be just starting now though.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-12-18 at 11:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide