1. - Top - End - #1199
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Amidus Drexel's Alliterative and Awe-Accentuating Anvil of Random Banter CLXXXVI

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    N'aww, due date's January 15th. I've got my teacher recommendations and the Common App filled out. I just need to write the conclusion to my essay, finish up my supplements, and get my most recent SAT scores back. (Should be tomorrow.)
    Well that's good to hear. Everyone was nattering on about how early was going to be the new standard for admissions and that my generation was the last to even have a chance with regular applications except to places where one really doesn't even need to bother to fill out an application.

Was enough to make one rather depressed about the state of American Higher Education.

I suppose my over-achieving cousin's facebook statuses probably skewed my perspective as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Pffft. I just look studious. AP Classes, 3.5+ GPA, National Honors Society, it's all a sham I tell you! A SHAM!!
    A cunning ruse to lull prey into a false sense of security. Then SNAP! The globe reveals itself to be a complicated web trap!
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-12-18 at 11:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide