Quote Originally Posted by Kelb_Panthera View Post
@ RoyVG, Morph Bark, and unnamed player B:

I meant no offense with my comment. I was just saying that your setup, while unambiguously at a high-point on the power-curve, doesn't strike me as genuinely "all-out."
No offense taken, you are right about the power level being "too low" to be "all-out". It's just that this is the "strongest" we as the players have ever done. We did have a campaign that lasted till level 16, but that one wasn't gestalt, hardly any optimization, etc. This campaign will have a little bit more thought behind the characters, but not enough to push my character solidly into Tier 2 anytime soon.
My companion B however.....
I agree that Morph could have used a different way to discribe the situation.

I simply misunderstood. I got the impression that making the strongest possible characters was an objective set before the characters were created. I now get the impression that Morph was just having a "holy cow. What've I gotten myself into?" reaction.
Mistakes happen. Making the strongest characters would have resulted in 2 Pun-Puns, and therefore the end of the world as we know it, because an even stronger third Pun-Pun would have to come and kill us.

Happy gaming.
Thank you