View Single Post

Thread: Critters II!

1. - Top - End - #759
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Critters II!

Bhu, that last sentence in Rend is redundant. The maximum should be LESS than the total number of mouth stalks that hit in order to put a limit on the Rend. You've used a range 1d6+2 that doesn't make sense. A maximum shouldn't have a range, that's why it's a maximum and it should be less than the creature's total number of mouth stalks. Did you mean the maximum should be 8 (1d6+2 at best is 8)?

A rend attack that can do 11d6+33 is excessive for the CR. This makes the creature really badly unbalanced and a TPK if it hits first. That's why I put the limit to 5d6+15 in stead of 11d6+33.

Eye Blasts should be every 1d4 rounds not once every 1d4 rounds since that is also redundant. Attacks happen once every X rounds or every XdY rounds.

Darkvision is still one word.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2012-12-19 at 08:09 AM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread