Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Vampony Rabble

Ze Tunnel of Love and Writhing

The mare threw her forelegs over the lieutenant and quietly teared. "I don't know.....when...that thing looked me in the eyes....it just suddenly felt like my blood was acting on its own and boiling." She sniffled and bit down on her lip.

Main Chamber

Zephyr wearily smiled and looked at Sandy. "That's me...and uh...your fillyfriend, she's right here." He moved a little to the side and gestured to the shadowed female figure next to him.

Meanwhile, simultaneously.

"Just trying to give more time."
She said in her dullness. "No need to worry about us pony."

The female vamp staggered from the blow but didn't fall into unconsciousness, his words rang empty and went unheard as her body was filled with a small pain, but it was mostly the ringing in her ears. Twas then the explosion happened.

Fiery explosion. Baboom, etc, swirling. A few jelly pieces flew, was that a piece of fruit? Nifty. Smoke formed in the area. Miss M, having had used TK was out of range of the explosion, but nonetheless turned her head away from the pesky smoke. It would be a short while before things cleared to see what in the fart on a stick happened.
"Right, no, not risking it." Daniel races forward, jumping and rolling over pews like a the god of free-running, sliding to the very edge and...

Lifting the torch up to fire the flaming sunray bolt into the gelatinous tunnel. With a possessed vampire still behind him. Ah, well.

Faelands

Rangolan chuckles merrily, both upon seeing the opposition and again at Ember's reaction. "Now now, nervousness simply won't do. Think of the potential prestige, not the most likely outcome."