DM
Once they are done checking the treasure, the heroes take some time to rest, bandage their burned bodies and wounds. AS they do so, they identify the magical items.

After talking among themself, they decide to establish a camp right there to rest. The goblin corpses and the keeper corpse, with now that no magic to animate it, are smeeling quite bad. Bolerum and AShe dump them into the other room, while Monique and Ace start studying their rituals. Once the room is clean, Ashe and Bolerum start checking throught the many ancient books they have to try and gain someone insight of this place.

After about 8 hours, the group of heroes are starting to also feel the mental need for rest. Ace prepare himself and having kept the monster head for that purpose, enter a deep magical transe. On her side, Monoqie takes Ashe weapon and the sword from the loot and use her newly mastered ritual to transfer the enchantment.

Spoiler
Show
Moved things forward roughly 8-9 hours .

Ace and Monique master 1 ritual each.

Bolerum and Ashe (I've estimated that you both will go with Ashe IC idea) can roll two different skill check of their choice (tell me want kind of information you are seeking the the books : it must be something relativly precise like information on Mathilde Dumont or the Academy).

Ace : The ritual resuly is in your private thread.

Monique : You haev to pay the ritual cost for the transfert. Since Ashe weapon had an enchant also, I'll rule that they swap place (so the old weapon you found will have Ashe enchant on it - if it is legal for a sword... otherwise it is lost unless you tak the time and money to tranfert it to an other weapon).

I'll stop here as you guys have rolls to do and possible information to share/discuss