Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
If anything, the fidgeting was maybe better than just laying still. Each little motion was like an extention of the pulse Riss listened to. 'Made significant by its insignificance' or so how I think the phrase goes... It's always a nice little 'ah ha!' moment when those things suddenly become clear like that but I literally wouldn't have to look far to find nicer things. Though there might be a seldom few signs of stress, their time together having melted the most of them away quite naturally, those that could be found would be faint shadows of what they might well have been a long time prior now that the muse was more easily acclimating to her surroundings.

Still, Misha might find that she wasn't the only one who had trouble keeping still although it would be less in a general sense given that the muse's tail would be the most blatant 'offender' as it seemed to have trouble making a decision between trying to coil around the nereid's waist or simply 'painting' across her skin in long, leasurely strokes.

After a while, though, Riss' mind settled on a thought that had been bubbling at he back of her mind for some tme now. Should ask for her opinion on it... "Hey.." she began, not bothering to move for just a question so her words were likely just slightly muffled. "Do you remember when I mentioned that the process for my brain matter to be fully converted would take another few decades..? Um.. Well, what if I told you that it could instead possibly be closer to maybe a few months?
Riss' Quarters

That is a rather odd thing to bring up out of nowhere, and the fact that it's so incongruent causes Misha to pause and think deeply about it before responding, her fingers moving on from their searching to full on massage in all the places she can easily reach. The nereid bites her lip lightly as she prepares to speak, dragging her teeth slowly back behind the curtain of her lips to delay for a few moments more.

"I suppose I'd have to know what you meant by that? Like... if you were originally wrong about the time it would take, then it's going to happen anyway and I'm fine with that. If... there's another way to do it, but it's more risky, then I need to know the risks. I don't want anything to harm you, even something that you really want to happen." That's at the fore of her mind now, with the mess with Magtok behind them for the most part. Any pain or damage to Riss would be a sin in her mind.

"And... maybe you could explain what it would mean for us? Would it make you like Archimedes, or...?" She's not exactly sure how that would work, if Riss was just a face on the wall that occasionally inhabited a body.