View Single Post

Thread: Black Crusade IC

1. - Top - End - #1035
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Black Crusade IC

The sorcerer sighed a little over the fact that he now had to search for an adept heretek himself. That the khornate wanted to follow him he did not mind so much. He could handle a khornate and he needed some capable ones to accompany him to Q'Sal anyway. A follower of Khorne there would be a fitting distraction from himself. It was that null field that annoyed him. Not that he had planned to stay close to him anyway, but it could be an issue if he stayed too close during potential battles.

"I see. I suppose that... is acceptable." he said with a somewhat indifferent demeanour.

"No. I now need to find a heretek for repairs and maintenance as well as claim my own." He had had something in mind when he accepted the World Bearers' request for him to join this bloody and riskful endeavour, and now it was time to collect.

A little later Setesh had acquired that which was now rightfully his, a warp staff as they were called. The staff itself looked frail compared his daemon weapon, but it had arcane power and apperances decieved. He had read about these staffs, that they made drawing from the great ocean and manifestation in practice manageable and safe even when using one's full power. Setesh had been fascinated with it and wanting it, as he was one of the few powerful sorcerers who weren't foolish enough to draw too fully or too much from the warp. It would be of great benefit to him if it was true.

But he had time to find that out later. Now he needed to find a proficient medical facility on this vessel. He remembered that he had seen one such before, and went to where he thought it was. He had a task for the staff there having acquired a vial of fluids that was said to strengthen the skeletal structure itself. Though Setesh was one who thought that the flesh was more powerful than metal, this particular procedure was one of few he did not count as such due to its nature being more of a chemical treatment — none of his flesh needed to be removed or compromised.

Spoiler
    Show
    Got a Warp Staff and went to get his Skeletal Petrification treatment which will take 1 day.
    Last edited by watupwithdat; 2012-12-24 at 05:36 PM.