View Single Post

Thread: RaynnVerse: The Reign IC

1. - Top - End - #454
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: RaynnVerse: The Reign IC

Spoiler
    Show
    Well I'm not going to dwell too much on my character feelings right now because with all that happened here that'd be a huge wall of text and rather let it out in small dose later.

Right now I'll just have the character find her bearings for a little while and then I'll get right to the find 'Decibelle' part in a couple of posts

Sylvia stay a long time on the hill, trying to deal with the emotional roller coaster. It has been a lot to go through,

A hero in life and death ? So much good it did her so far.
    Twelves years of torture, then a chance to a life that couldn't be, to return to see everything destroyed again. It felt like being punching line of a great cosmic joke. For a while Shade can't help but feel that maybe the universe should break for all she cares. At worst, Oblivion is starting to sound tempting.

And then a miracle happened and the ghost of superheroism past came to her. And she'd be lying if she said it hadn't been a great confort. And yet something about it felt conflicting,as if part of her wanted her to turn that page while another still wanted, or rather still couldn't no matter what, pass over.
    Been one hell of a farewell though

And then a revelation. Skimming though the possibles, the will be and might be and could have been, It's not entirely unknown feeling but it's the first time she got to see so much of it even if just for an overwhelming split second.

She hasn't found peace but maybe enough balance to make a clear decision.

"Fine" Silvia looks up. At the looming figure of the centurion statue and all the ghosts it carries with it. And the sky behind. And the always unseen but omnipresent the immensity of the universe and the infinite mess of timelines she got a short view of.
    "And even if it wasn't for you, at least for me."

She's still angry and frustrated but that's good, it'll help fuel her determination. Question will be answered.
    Her stare moves from statues to the panorama of the half destroyed freedom city and the large column o of smoke that rise from where the lighthouse's crash site far away... and a non negligible amount of reckoning will be delivered.

So now what ?
    Do the job in front of you.

.. Find Decibelle.
    Oh yeah she'll get right to that. She's got lots of things to do too.

But first thing first, she'll move away for this place for now, it still hurts too much to let her think clearly, and get back to speed. With the merging of two timelines in her head, the events of the last few hours that happened in the 'real' timeline are somewhat foggy.
    Shade quietly floats in direction of the tents, assessing the situation as she go.
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2012-12-27 at 03:19 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-