View Single Post

Thread: RaynnVerse: The Reign IC

1. - Top - End - #468
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: RaynnVerse: The Reign IC

"...What ?" Shade is taken a back for a moment even in,her righteous ire. It occured to her (after she's thrown the can, though) that he may no remember what happened in the alternate tiemilene, she ujst kind of assumed that if she did, everyone involved in this accident would. But he should recognize her.

Is she comming distorted in his mind ? She does try to 'ajust' the mental image a bit Or is he faking it for some reasons ? ...No. We're talking about the guy who though spontaneously declaring "Oh by the way, Im the guy you hate and I really used to mass murderer you though me to be. I'm very sorry about that" in front of an open crowd was a good idea. The man suffers from near teminal honesty, as far as she can tell. So probably not "It's me ? Shade ?"

... Unless. Shade consider the injuries, the confusion, the lack of the usual gear, the very weird babling... Mind control, possession ? No no other supernaturalaurain him. Confusion ? concusion, or worst Oh christ, don't tell me...
    It suddenly occurs to her that if vagrant isn't being iswon self and on official mage buisness then the presence of a powerfull supernatural being looking like an ordinary girl at his side is pretty suspicious. At best
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2012-12-28 at 10:55 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-