View Single Post

Thread: RaynnVerse: The Reign IC

1. - Top - End - #480
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: RaynnVerse: The Reign IC

Shade facepalms for herself. Well at least she knows it's Vagrant alright. Or if it's some kind of doppleganger pretending memory loss then they are very good at imitating his natural grip on subtlety and rambling and tendencies.
    "I'll see what I can do. I don't know where your team is right now, though but I know where their headquarters are."

"Speaking of your new friend, you know how I said only a few peoples could see me ? well I'm pretty sure she can, she's just acting otherwise. And her aura reeks of magic I'm just saying, you should be very warry." Shade, you certainly aren't sounding like some kind of parnoia driven delusion of an brain injured mind right now. "Our conversation still private though and you could do with some medical attention. Up to you weither you trust 'Sam' and the 'hospital' or ditch her."Shade seems to move away and vanish into thin air as she does "I'll be watching for a little while."

Spoiler
    Show

Taking 10 on stealth
    Sense motive (1d20+12)[24]

Shade is going to follow these two for a little while. Mostly waiting to see if she can get an impression of 'Sam''s motivation (genuine concern for his health or luring him somewhere) and if the hospital she's bringing Vagrant to is legit

Will resume the hunt for the Decibelle after that
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2012-12-30 at 09:19 AM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-