View Single Post

Thread: JJJ's Haunting of Harrowstone

1. - Top - End - #1416
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: JJJ's Haunting of Harrowstone

Lights from Lilith's spell fill the room, while the heroes rush to come to Kendra's help. Ulric jumps over the railing, landing on the long dinner table below. Kendra attempts to flee and put the table between her and the zombie, but the Professor's corpse is faster and manages to land a blow on her back, causing her to stumble.

The gaggle of zombies in the entrance advance towards Kaythek and Tamara, and hit them with their rotting fists. Both can see that more are pouring in from outside the house.

In their rooms, both Saka and Augustin wake up from their heavy, if uneasy slumber.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ulric: 1 move action to climb over the railing, 1 move action to jump down.
    Acrobatics: (1d20+2)[6] DC15, if failed, non-lethal damage (1d6)[1] (but he lands on his feet in any case).

Zombie in D10 attacks Tamara (1d20+4)[23] damage (1d6+4)[9]
    Zombie in E10 attacks Kaythek (1d20+4)[16] damage (1d6+4)[5]
    Zombie in F9 attacks Kaythek (1d20+4)[19] damage (1d6+4)[5] (the open door between them provides partial cover, so Kaythek has +2AC vs this attack) EDIT - due to lack of armor, all three attacks hit.

Extra Zombie roll in case of a critical threat (1d20+4)[16] damage (1d6+4)[8] EDIT: I had forgotten to roll the attack against Kendra so I'll use this roll instead, since it's the same. Kendra is hit and is now badly hurt.

Sarone: you can control Augustin for this fight. Any takers to take over Saka for now ? I hope RavenGirl didn't give up on me.
    Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2012-12-30 at 09:55 AM.