Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
Earlier post
Spoiler
Show
So....Finally seems like I'm in need of a change in my major. I'm stuck between two majors:

• In Major A, I'm pretty confident that I can do well in it and get my bachelor's degree in four years. However, it would not offer up much in the job department.
  • In Major B, I could probably get a good job with it, perhaps even have a decent chance of a government job and sounds interesting, but I'm not as sure I can do well in it, plus I would have to face an extra semester or two, most likely without most of my current friend group, as they all plan to leave with just a bachelor's degree.

In addition, the stress of having to make this decision is leaving me with a major headache, in addition to my chest sometimes feeling tight and some other stuff, leaving me feeling sort of just like **** in general. Does anyone have advice on this, whether which major sounds better in the long run, or on how to handle the stress this is causing?
So, it seems my major's still undecided, as my parents keep switching up what they think I should do, which does matter as they're the ones financing my education. They keep switching between multiple majors that they think I should do, and hound me, not every moment of the day, but at least a few hours a day about not being able to decide on a major, several of which they don't think I have the brains to succeed in(including Major B above), a partial concern of theirs being that I have a hard time remembering or focusing on things I don't find interesting, if that matters. All of this just makes me confused about what the heck I should do, and as a bonus, I haven't slept soundly for a little over a month, let alone gone more than maybe a couple hours a day without feeling panicked. It just really stresses me out and I'm at the end of my rope. I'm really stressed and so confused on what to do about my major I feel like just giving it a dice roll because at least then my major is somehow determined.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? I'm really just lost right now, and have no idea what to do.