Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
Awww damn. I was hoping to keep that. Hey! Guys! Hold on a moment. There's a wild Rotom in there. Jane, can you hear me? I came to let you back in the pad, unless you liked your new home. Though I don't think that's an option anymore. Ethan scrambles towards the men, waving his free hand to get their attention.
The men stop for a second, looking at you.

"Sorry, boss's orders. Nothing we can do about it."

ETHAN! MAKE THESE MEN GET THEIR DIRTY PAWS OFF ME! you hear over the ships loudspeaker.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
-4 vs 4 is fine. And yeah, avoid 'Hank'. 2 hours, Saffron Park- Need to go get Konoha back before the fight.

Romeo spends a good 20 minutes mixing up food for his team, and a nice bowl of cereal for John, before waking them all up. 'C'mon. Foods up everyone.'

Romeo picked up Puck and went to check on his egg case. 'Let's see how the eggs are doing shall we? You're not an egg any longer, so you can help.'
When you open the egg case, miracle of all miracles, one is moving!

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
She must've forgotten their previous talk, then. Ah, well. Not every reference can be caught.
"Well, here's to seeing the past abandoned then."
He takes the file, and leaves for the hotel. Once safely inside, he begins reviewing it.
As you open the file, you see the title page first.

Name: Gerald Slate
Previous Accomplices: Steelix Tails
Recruitment Rating: MOderate

Gerald possesses moderate skills as a hitman. While he is no master, he does his job fairly well although they are rarely pulled off to the degree they should. His team is often caught in the crossfire as well, resulting in multiple deaths through the years on his team. For some time he was a member of the Steelix Tails, a gang in Fuschia City. They seem to have turned on him soon after, resulting in the loss of his arm and his fleeing the city.

Gerald worked as a freelance assassin after that, refining his craft. He became more and more skilled in his hits, actually consciously working to leave no evidence. Through the years he has become more and more skilled. His final paid hit on a certain Team Rocket member is what caught our attention. While he was easy to track, he was able to overpower a fairly skilled Team Rocket member with minimal difficulty. Due to his skills in combat, recruitment is suggested, although he needs to practice his skills as an assassin if we wish to utilize him in that way. With a bit of work though, Gerald shows potential as one of the best assassins that we could acquire.

Skills: Weapons, Technology
Weakness: Easy to track, Crippled
Known Pokemon: Joltik

Paul:
Spoiler
Show
Your map good sir. Perma link in the chat.

Send out your first Pokemon and this battle can begin!